The Communications Conference - 13th Sept
"Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications"
The ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications.
Hear from leading public sector experts on driving change through communications, planning and creating content, measuring engagement and ROI, building and maintaining trust, targeting a hard to reach audience, delivering communications on a shoestring budget and the future of communications.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The 2nd Annual Communications Conference.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Please find our confirmed speakers for 13th September:
- Sarah Gibbons, Deputy Director of Strategic Communications (interim) DHSC
- Stephi Brett-Lee, Head of Internal Communications, DWP
- Vicki Nash, Head of Policy and Campaigns, Mind
- Tess Tinker, Director of Communications, DfE
Key topics and point for The 2nd Annual Public Sector Communications Conference include:
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Case study: Delivering world class communications on a shoestring budget
- The future of public sector communications
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Driving change through communications
- Targeting a hard to reach audience
- Evaluating success
Previous speakers from The Public Sector Communications Conference include:
- Jessica Pearce, Head of Campaigns and Strategy, Prime Minister’s Office
- Sarah Clark, Head of Insight and Evaluation, Communications Directorate, Department of Health
- Emma Hartley, Head of Campaigns & Corporate Communications, The Electoral Commission
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Dee Cotgrove, Executive Head of Media & Communications, Met Office
- Stuart Thomson, Head of Public Affairs, Bircham Dyson Bell LLP
- Mona Walsh, Head of Communications, The National Gallery
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
- Miles Fletcher, Head of Media & Public Relations, ONS
- Ed Stearns, Head of Media, Metropolitan Police
- Alan Barnard, Founding Director, Campaign It
- Deborah Smith, Director, Promodo Ltd
- Chief Press Officers
- Heads of Corporate Communications
- Heads of Campaign Strategy
- Heads of Communications
- Heads of Community Engagement
- Heads of Correspondence
- Heads of Crisis Communications
- Heads of Customer Service
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of Employee Engagement
- Heads of Internal Communications
- Heads of Marketing
- Heads of Media
- Heads of News
- Heads of PR
- Heads of Social Media
Don't forget to checkout the full website
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.