The Public Affairs Conference
Delivering Public Affairs in a Changing World
From Brexit, to the next government, public affairs professionals are facing an ever rising tide of uncertainty. With so many unknowns and variables, in these unique times, the importance of public affairs professionals has been raised to new heights.
Join your colleagues and peers at The Public Affairs Conference with Public Affairs News and explore the latest on refreshing and rewriting a public affairs strategy, tools to identify, map and prioritise stakeholders, top-tips on managing and growing a relationship, techniques to convey clear, precise and powerful communications, showcase success and gain buy-in, time and traction, on issues post-Brexit.
Key points include:
- Delivering effective public affairs during uncertainty
- Effective approaches to identifying, mapping and prioritising stakeholders
- Public affairs in Crisis: Managing a decision that goes against you
- Creating, refreshing and implementing a public affairs strategy
- Hear first-hand from a key influencer on effective lobbying
- Conveying clear, precise and powerful communications
- Gaining buy-in, time and traction, on post-Brexit issues
- Case Study: creative campaigning, big impact
- Managing and growing a relationship
- Monitoring and showcasing success
Heads of Public Affairs - Heads of Policy - Heads of Government Affairs - Heads of External Affairs - Heads of Campaigns - Heads of Stakeholder Relations - Heads of Communications - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.