Internal Communication Conference
The way we communicate is ever-evolving, requiring communication professionals to continuously rethink, redesign and revaluate how we can successfully plan, reach and deliver effective and efficient internal communications.
Hear from leading experts on succesfully diving change through internal communications, creating and developing an internal communications strategy, gaining actionable audience insight, cutting through the noise and engaging with your audience fast, getting your foot in the boardroom board, communicating organisational change and disruptive technology, the future of internal comunications. Designed for the public sector and not-for-profits, all sessions will keep in mind constrained budgets.
Key points from 2018 included:
- Creating and developing an effective internal communications strategy
- The need for speed: Cut through the noise and boost engagement fast
- Gaining and retaining senior level buy-in
- Disruptive technology: The future of internal communications
- Driving change through internal communications
- Leadership and internal communications
- Communicating organisational change
- Gaining actionable audience insight
Who will be attending?
Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of HR - Heads of Information Governance - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.