Customer Experience Conference
Successfully delivering a world class customer experience every time
Join your colleagues and peers at The Public Sector Customer Experience Conference and discover new and innovative strategies, state-of-the-art tools, techniques and technologies, all designed to assist you in successfully delivering an outstanding customer experience on a public sector budget.
This year's conference will explore the latest developments and challenges including, placing the customer experience at the heart of your organisation, using the right channels to engage, representing and championing the customer cause, whilst exploring new technologies like AI and Chatbots to ensure that your organisation is delivering value-for-money and an outstanding world-class service, time after time.
Key points from 2019 included:
- Placing customer experience at the heart of your organisation
- The future is now: new technologies that are transforming the customer experience
- Driving successful engagement and delivering clear insight
- Understanding the ever-changing customer journey
- Successfully leading a customer services team
- When the customer experience goes wrong
Who will attend?
Heads of Customer Services - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Digital - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Operations - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy