Communications Conference (Belfast)
Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
The Communications Conference Northern Ireland will explore the ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers, who are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The Communications Conference Northern Ireland.
Key points include:
- Driving change through communication
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Planning and delivering engaging content
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Communications that influence and persuade
- Tools to target hard to reach audiences
- The future of public sector communications
- Chief Press Officers - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Transformation - Heads of Campaign Strategy - Heads of Communications - Heads of Community Engagement - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Customer Service - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Marketing - Heads of Media - Heads of News - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy -
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.