The ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications. The Public Sector Communication Series has been designed and developed to help boost the skills of all those who in communications. Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire from across the Public Sector Communications Conference Series.
By attending the Public Sector Communications Conference Series you will have the chance to:
- Hear from a range of leading public sector communication professionals, as well as inspirational communicators from outside of the Public Sector
- Discover the latest tools, techniques and best practice being applied across a range of communications department
- Network with peers and counterparts from across the public sector who are also looking to develop their communications skills
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful communications professionals
What kind of speakers do we attract?
We seek to obtain speakers from across the public sector, who spare their the skills, insights and experiences to assist all those who work in communications.
- Jessica Pearce, Head of Campaigns and Strategy, Prime Minister’s Office
- Dee Cotgrove, Executive Head of Media & Communications, Met Office
- Emma Reynolds, Head of Communication, National Crime Agency
- Stuart Thomson, Head of Public Affairs, Bircham Dyson Bell LLP
- Mona Walsh, Head of Communications, The National Gallery
- Stephen Thompson, Head of Digital, University of Sheffield
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
- Miles Fletcher, Head of Media & Public Relations, ONS
- Barnaby Fry, Head of Crisis, MHP Communications
- Ed Stearns, Head of Media, Metropolitan Police
- Alan Barnard, Founding Director, Campaign It
Who should attend?
The Public Sector Communications Series is aimed at all those who want to develop, or brush-up their communications skills and strategies and understand the latest best practice in communications.
- Public Sector & Not for Profit | 1 Place: £295 | 2+ Places: £245 each + vat
- Private Sector | 1 Place: £595 | 2+ Places: £545 each + vat
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.